Friday, August 5, 2011

Lazy Friday

I've done some sewing today, both for work and for quilting! 
Here's a couple of pictures of two of the blocks I did today.


I made a quilt for the Mennonites that was all pinwheels.... this is a block from that quilt. 

Here's where I blogged about it  and there is a picture of it as they finished it.
I think I will do another soon, with 5" blocks this time!  When I finished that last one, I never wanted to see another pinwheel block again!




This one, the center is from one of the first quilts I did all on my own.  It was a kit that I bought from  Equilter.  There was a lot of fussy cutting done in it, it was southwestern and had a lot of horses and such in it.  I don't remember where it's living, but I sent it to someone!
I do keep a journal of where my quilts go, but it's in the other room.

Well, that's pretty much all I have at the moment.  I have to get in the shower and get ready to go to church tonight, Adoration starts at 5pm. 
Have a great evening, and God Bless,     Anne

No comments: