Saturday, June 22, 2013

I did it too!

I created a blog just for my 365 Daily Creativity Journal stuff!  :)

My new blog

So I won't be posting here about that stuff anymore!  :)  Stuff here will be just my plain old quilting and my plain old boring life!

And speaking of boring life....

 Some of the horses that roam in the pasture behind me.  :)  They are too skittish to come to me, even when I have something good for them to eat, but I enjoy watching them and often can be heard talking to them!
 I've never had horses this close to my house before, I'm rather fond of them!
And this gal is running away from me, evidently my truck was making her nervious!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  It's breezy here at about 103 degrees.  :)  It was 106 at this time yesterday, so we're having a little cool down today!!  

No comments: