Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hoping for a quiet day today....

But it probably won't happen.  I'm almost finished with my first cup of coffee, so I'm almost human.   I have to sew sew sew today and not in a quilting way.  I'm going to try to take an hour or so to do something quilty this afternoon but I can't guarantee that I'll do it.

I'm so SO SO looking forward to the 365 challenge!  I sure do hope some folks join us, it would be sooooo much more fun and interesting with more people.

I got my book the other day and have done a little bit of looking through it, and it's going to be so much fun.  I'm going to do most of the challenges in fabric and hope to work on creating art quilts and wall hangings etc.  I want to incorporate as much applique as possible in it as this is something I'm not terribly comfortable with or good at.  Thread painting too!  And SW motifs will be high on my list as well as will Greyhounds and other dogs!  :)
I'm going to do my best to do something with it EVERY day!! And take at least 1 picture every day and blog about it every day.

So consider going to Amazon, or your local book store, and picking up this book.  Even if you don't do it every day, we'd love to have you join us! Maybe just every Saturday and Sunday or every other day etc. 

It's going to make a  huge difference in our creativeness and that's a good thing AND our goal.  :)

Glen has more about it on her blog, check it out....

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!  God Bless, Anne



1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Come Come Come! Come on Down! LOL. the more the merrier it will be.

You know you want to do it, so come!