Monday, March 18, 2013

More blocks finished!!

Dinner tonight was a treat, I got a meatball sub and boy was it yummy!  I was very hungry, I was so busy today that I ate breakfast at noon and that was only 2 pieces of toast!  

I was bound and determined to get a few of the blocks done today.  I worked this afternoon on them and then after dinner I worked some more on them and have 5 done and one that needs to be fixed!  And one left to cut out and sew together.





I'm so very happy with how each one of these turned out!
I think they are going to make a wonderful quilt for my
granddaughter!



I love the softness of this one and the pinkness!!




Can you see the "boo boos" in this one!  I'm going to take it apart and fix them! 

I marked the ones that need fixed!


I think this might be my favorite, or tied with the ultra pink one above!













So tomorrow's goal is to cut out the very last one.  And then to take that one up above and pick it apart and then redo those blocks!

This has been so much fun to do, I might have to do another one for a gift or something!  Maybe a scrappy one would be cool!  All different colors of flowers and centers!!  This block is like the swoons, I just can't seem to get enough of it!

Ok, I'm beat, so I'm off to get some zzzzz's.  Have a great tomorrow and God Bless,  Anne

No comments: