Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I have not stopped all day long!

It has been one thing after another today!  It started at about 7am and it's almost 10 pm now and I'm just now able to sit down and post!
I do some property management and that can be a huge pain, and today was one of those days.  But it's all good, maybe a bit rough for a week or so, but it will even out soon.  :)

I undid my "broken" block from yesterday, took the whole thing apart and put it back together again.  Actually had to make 2 of the small blocks that go into making the big block, but it turned out well.  It took me a lot longer to take it apart and put it back together again than it would have to cut an entirely new block and put it back together.  I would not have used that block the way it was though, it was bad. 

I think it look really neat now, but hey, tell me if you think it doesn't go with the rest of
the blocks.  I have more of one of the flowered fabrics that I can make another block
out of.  I don't want this block to stand out like a sore thumb, even though I
really like the way it looks.  :)


On the block below, I just adore that hot hot pink!



And here are all the blocks I've made.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this quilt!
This isn't the layout I'll use, I will have to move them around a bit.  I want
the centers that are the same to be spread out a little bit!
I just adore this fabric, I hope they come out with something like this again, 
it's just so pretty and so feminine.  :) 


 So my back is killing me tonight. I think I'm going to hit the hay soon, I'm tired.   Hoping to have some time tomorrow to work on cutting the strips of white that go between the blocks and the blocks that go in  the corners.  I have to decide what to use for those blocks!    

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow.  God Bless,   Anne

No comments: