Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Golly Gee, something's gone wrong....

I cannot get to any blogger.com blogs.  They all want me to subscribe to something, and I don't understand what is going on.  I'm really hoping that this is a temp. glitch or else I'm really going to miss seeing some of these blogs.  :(

Long day, no sewing of any kind.  Was up early and got moving early and got my running around town done by 10 AM.  But the rest of the day was spent doing piddly things around the house. 

And I so wanted to check out the new posts on the blogs that I follow!

Oh well, such is life I suppose. 

Have a great evening!

God Bless,   Anne

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I hear people talking about Google Reader being discontinued and now something else is in its place. I don't use a reader so I really can't help you.

I just do it the old fashioned way!

But I do hope you fix yourself soon. I really expected to see one of those flower blocks out of kilter!

Anne said...

It seems better now. I don't use a reader either, just the list at the side of my blog! :) It was really strange though for a while. :)