Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope you are having a wonderful Easter. 



Just a few quick things.
Life is getting back to normal around here.  We all seem to miss Miss Lulu.  Sugar and Rudy are doing so well together, I'm a bit surprised!  
I have spent the last 3 days doing a lot of nothing but cleaning and such and moping around a bit.  Haven't been sleeping too well either.  But I'm feeling much better about things.
I have to sew Monday and Tuesday in the front room. (work!)  I'm hoping I can carve out a few minutes to quilt in the evenings! 

I did finish watching the movie Lincoln, the one that just came out.  It's really good.  You should see it for sure.  Also last week I watched Julie and Julia, great movie, really enjoyed it!  Last night I watched Rango on Amazon Prime movies.  Cute, much better than I thought it would be!  Not one I'd want to watch often, but a cute movie.  :)

Ok, Have a great Easter day and a wonderful week!!  God Bless,  Anne

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Glad things are evening out. Happy Easter, new beginnings