Saturday, March 23, 2013

Busy day.....

I was looking for something on my computer about quilting. And I found about a million things in about 50 different files that I have saved and yet I couldn't find the one I wanted!  So I decided that it was time to organize the darn things!  And that's what I did all afternoon.  I actually deleted quite a bit of stuff and organized what was left!
And while I was doing that, I found a picture...   A few months back, I posted some pre-cut quilt pieces that I got and never sewed more than 2 or 3 together...



Remember those?  And they look so odd and perhaps ugly, even though I like the colors...
Anyhow, I found a picture of the wall hanging they turn in to....


It's called September Leaves, and was in the Fons and Porter Love of Quilting in October 2007. 
So, now all I have to do is find that issue in my quilting room and then finish the wall hanging. 

Interesting how things go isn't it?  :)  

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Ohhhhh! I remember that!