Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's been 2+ months....

I've been busy and haven't really sewn a quilting stitch since Rudy got here!  I'll get some pics of my big boy, he's growing so fast. 

BUT FIRST, I have a rant.  I'm in tears.  Really, in tears over this.
Did you ever try to change your blogs email????   I have and over and over and over and over I have tried to change my ONE BLOG's EMAIL.  BUT freaking GOOGLE won't let me.  Because I have beaucoup gmail addresses because THEY DON'T WORK WELL.  And it's easier to come up with a new GMail account than it is to figure out what the heck is wrong with the first one, and the one after that and the one after that and so forth ad nauseam.  ARGH!!!
So, in order to change my email here for my blog from my old and GONE GONE GONE email, I have to go somewhere and create a new email that's never been used before in this world.  Can I do that, yup I can, since I have my own domain.  Is it easy to do? It's not hard and you don't need a master's degree to do it, but it takes time to do it and it's irritating and just simply makes me angry that I have to go to such lengths to change the freaking email so I can continue to sign in my bloggers account.

Ok, RANT over.  :)

So, what's happened in the last 2+ months? 
Well, my HTC smart phone bit the dust after about 2 months.  Lovely!  Cost me a small fortune to get a new one WITH THE INSURANCE.  It would have been 4x as much without it I suppose.  I did nothing to it, didn't drop it, didn't drown it etc., it just quit working.  I was NOT pleased.  And will never get another HTC phone again. 
Then one month later the new one quit ringing.  And yes, I had ALL my setting CORRECTLY done, it was something with Verizon.  Again, not a happy camper.  And now I have to say I don't trust my phone. 

Rudy is getting sooooo big and soooo grown up!  He's a chow hound and is doing well with potty training.  He goes from 9pm to 7:30 am without an accident!  The girls and he get along well now.  He's no longer trying to pull my pants down outside, and hasn't put a new hole in my shirts for at least a month now!  He will play fetch for hours at a time!  And my sweet boy HATES being brushed.  And he still has all those needle sharp teeth.  I am hoping they go bye bye soon, I hate them!!!!

November 27

Nov.  27.  that yellow and orange thing is "duck duck" and his treasured toy!

 Rudy standing next to the grill on the deck, he's getting BIG!

 And this is Rudy in motion (above) with 'duck duck' in his mouth!

And above is how so many of the pictures I take of him turn out!! 
He's a blur, in motion all the time!



I've been sick, yesterday and today, and I rarely get sick.  I have a sore throat and a slight cough and a tiny bit of a wheeze.  I am sleeping every change I get and Rudy has NOT got his long walks in for 2 days and he's actually being very good about it!

Ok, so with all that, I'm going to feed the girls (Rudy already ate) and lay down and watch a movie!!
Have a great evening and God Bless.   Anne



1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Well, hey!!!! Hope you are better. I love the Rude Boy!! That in motion photo is priceless! Great job.

I have missed you!
glen