Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I think it's Tuesday, right?

I still have the creeping crud.  However, the good news is that even though I feel like crapola, I don't feel worse than I did yesterday, at least not yet!  If I didn't have to be up, I would have slept yesterday and today away... but alas, I cannot.  So, I'm up!

The good thing about the holiday seasons approaching is the Eggnog and the flavored coffees!  I picked up some Pumpkin spice coffee, and it's yummy!  And I picked up some Christmas Sugar cookie and it's delish too!  Sipping on some Christmas Sugar Cookie coffee right now and it's wonderful.  :)

I am going to try to sew some collars and such today.  I'm in the middle of a movie, but I can't remember what it was.  I know it was a good one, but heck, I'm surprised I remember my name right now!

I must feed the dogs and do morning stuff.  Have a great day everyone,  God Bless,   Anne


1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Awww.....sorry you are sick. Nothing worse than being sick and having only dogs to take care of you.

I do love those coffees myself. I have the Peppermint Mocha and the Christmas cookie one, and i bought the pumpkin spice one today. I found them on sale at Target for $1.25 and bought 6 of them. They freeze nicely!

glen