Wednesday, September 26, 2012

How time flies when you are having fun....

I have to admit that I am totally enjoying Rudy and his puppy ways!  He's so cute and has such a huge personality.  And he's so smart!  The absolute drawback of puppyhood?  Those needle like teeth he has in his little mouth!  WOW can they hurt at 6 in the morning when I'm not awake and outside with him to do his morning potty!  He LOVES to go for my ankles.
Rudy is 9 weeks old now.  He's growing like a weed!  He's too big to put in the box now and weigh him, so I have to figure out how to do it another way. 

I have sewn, like a mad woman I'm sewing, just not quilting at the moment!  And I have another job now as well as the sewing, won't go into details, but I'm enjoying it for the most part and it allows me to be home most of the time. God is so very good to me. 

And without further ado, I have pictures of my Rudy that I took today just for y'all.  :)


This is a typical Rudy, RUNNING when outside! And when inside too if he can get away with it!  


Still his very favorite toy.  Remember when it was  way bigger than he was? 

And running with the rope toy!  He will actually fetch it too now.  

Rudy, on a walk, and typical behavior, running!  He sometimes puts the leash in his mouth and walks me!  


Yep, the rope toy again!!  He loves it, more than the balls even.  He won't really chase a ball too far yet, but he'll go across the yard for his rope!



I showed him how to get up the 5 steps to the deck once, and he got it down pat!  Not so sure about going down the steps, but I'm sure that's right around the corner! 

We take walks at least 2 times a day.  One day we were walking and he got into the burrs that are all over this area.  He had them in each foot and even on his back and belly.  He screamed bloody murder when I pulled them out of his feet, but was happy when they were all gone from him and stuck into my fingers!

The girls are doing well with him.  Lulu and he play and play bow to each other now.  I do have to remind her to play nice because she gets a little over zealous and can easily run him over!  Sugar likes to smell him and her tail goes a mile a minute!  But that's my baby and he's growing up fast, and this will be my last puppy probably, so I'm just going to enjoy the heck out of him.  :)

G'night and God Bless.  Anne

No comments: