Thursday, June 7, 2012

Things are looking up...

I got 33 blocks done.  I have to iron them yet, but they are done.  I have 6 more of these to make and then I have to change the color of the diamonds to white!   I'll need about 38 of those. 

Went to take the neighbors dog for a walk and she had to go really bad, she walked me!  Gave her love and some treats and left her in the cool house.  She seemed a bit happier to see me this time.  She can be a very stubborn dog!  Silly girl.  :)

Got a book off Ebay, if finally arrived today and it wasn't the book I wanted or ordered or expected to receive.  I was so disappointed.  :(   But this too shall pass.  :)

Ok, I'm off to get a bit of fresh air on my porch and pray my rosary.  It's been a good day, and for that I am thankful.  God Bless,   Anne

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Getting there! You are very close to halfway!!

I would imagine that Chloe the Smelly Basset would do what the neighbor dog did.......not move anywhere past her psychological line. I pity the person who would try to steal her!!! WE can't get her to move most nights!

glen