Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Quilting Group...

Ok, so last week the gals put their strips together.  This week they made their quilts. There were only 4 making the quilts, but it was so much fun!






And we are off..........


Oh, except for this gal, she's binding a quilt!

And Ursula coming in strong on her second row!


Gail making that Juki scream she's going so fast!



Suzi's laid back and taking it easy!













Ursula is filling a new bobbin!


Ahhhhh, the last row....  Look at that smile!


Ahhhh, the last cut....


And we have our winner!  Quilt completed in 1 hour and 55 minutes. 
But, this quilt has many extra strips in it, so that's quite a good time!


Second finished is Gail.... that screaming Juki never fails her!



And third place is Lisa.  2 hours and 31 minutes.



Suzi's on that last row!



And Suzi's finished!! 2hours and 55 minutes.


This is one of mine.... notice that Suzi and I used the same fabrics!


My patriotic quilt...


And Vanessa's quilt..





It was a lot of fun to do the FQ 1600.   I think figuring out borders and binding will be a lot of fun as well!

I guess the next project is Dresden quilt...
ACK, that's APPLIQUE..... have to look that one up!

And one the way to quilting and on the way home, stopped off at my friends house and let her pooch out, or on the way I loved on pooch and fed treats to the dog who REFUSED to come out of the house!  And one the way home I walked her and fed her more treats. She's starting to wag her tail when she sees me, and I know it's only because she knows I have treats!

Have a great evening!   God Bless, Anne

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love those 1600 Quilts. Y'all got a lot done.

Love that dog, she knows when the bread is buttered!

glen