Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fabric usage for 2012

Used this week:     6.75 yards
Used year to date:  67.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased to date:   59.50 yards

Net used for 2012:  7.75 yards

Well, my fabric usage is much better this week!  I'm going to try to put a real dent into it this week!


 Working on my list.... 
4. border my Zig Zag quilt and finish it 
8. Figure out what pattern to use for the fat quarter bundle of Summer Love
10. Finish Hopscotch
11. Start "My Precious" #1 Quilt.  Chopsticks.
New Goals (like I needed any more goals!)
15. Put together Patriotic Jelly Roll Quilt
16.  Bind Greyhound Quilt when it's done
17.  Put together instructions for Jelly Roll 1600 for quilting group to do.
New Goals:
19. Put border on Stained Glass Quilt
20. Finish 9patch Pizzazz quilt
21. Finish hand quilting baby quilt (girl)
22. Finish Cross Quilt
23. Finish quilting baby quilt (boy)
MORE New Goals:
24. sandwich and quilt and bind HopSoctch wall hanging
25. Work on new pattern for jelly roll.
26. Figure out what to do with second jelly roll.
27. Try to make a purse or tote.  (ARGH, HELP PLEASE!) At least pick out pattern!


28. Finish 2 Dresden tops.  Prepare to quilt them. 




Ok, that's plenty of goals.  The best part is seeing the holes in there where things have been finished!

I'm off to do some sewing, working on that wall hanging today I think!!  Maybe even working on the 9 patch pizzazz quilt!


No comments: