Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ARGH!  Just when you think you might be ahead in the game of life, something always comes to knock ya down!  My printer head went kaput today, or at least the black one.  And of course, what do I use the most of?  BLACK!  I have had ALL kinds of printers.  Usually the cheapest printer I can find... but this last time I figured I'd give Kodak a try and paid about 100$ for the printer that's supposed to be so good on ink.  Yes, the cartridges are a bit cheaper, but they are also smaller.  Shame on them!  I rarely print color and that color cartridge needed replacing every 2 months usually... ARGH! 
Anyhow, I ordered a super cheap Canon printer and an extra black cartridge and an extra color cartridge.  My very first ink jet was a canon and it was a work horse, so if this one is half as good it should be dynamite!

Ok, that's my rant for the moment.  :)  I'm going to try to go and sew now... after wasting a lot of time on that stupid printer.  *sigh*



No comments: