Monday, May 14, 2012

Love Mondays, especially when I get to quilt all day!

I have two tops done.  I don't think I'm going to put borders on them, they are big enough as they are.  :)




Swoon number 2.  I just love this one, it's got lots of teal in it and some orange too!  Yellow is always good with teal and a dab of pink!


Swoon number 3.  I love this one too because it's all different colors!  Pinks, purples, yellow, green, blue, teal, gotta love it! 

Sorry about the bad pics, these are pretty big, and so I hang them from the top of a doorway and they never seem to look just quite right! 

I have 2 more blocks that I intend to make into a couple of wall hangings.  They are pretty, but not my favorite ones, so I can give them as gifts!

Now I just have to figure out how on earth I'm going to quilt these two!  I don't look forward to that.  I have a TON of quilt tops that need to be quilted.  ARGH!   I swear, I need my own long arm, but alas, it would have to be a gift!!! 





No comments: