Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fabric used...

Dang it, I hit the wrong button and POOF, post all gone!  Drives me nuts, this has happened to me before.  Grrrr....

Fabric usages for 2012

Used this week:     7.25 yards
Used year to date:   55.50 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased to date:   31.25 yards

Net used for 2012:  24.25 yards

That's better!!!


The Greyhound Quilt is home, all quilted and awaiting binding.  I will post pictures once it's bound.   It's bright and beautiful.  :)

I accomplished not a single stitch of sewing today!  Not one stitch!  I did get the kitchen cleaned, some vacuuming and the bathroom cleaned.  It was warm today, 98 on my deck!  Evening cool is so  very nice.  I do enjoy the deck in the evenings, and love to watch the night sky. 

Ok, that's it for me for today.  Lazy day actually!  Have a great evening and a wonderful tomorrow! 
God Bless,  Anne

No comments: