Used this week: 0 yards
Used year to date: 48.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased to date: 31.25 yards
Net used for 2012: 17 yards
Didn't change, but it will next week! I used all scraps for the blocks I cut for the postage stamp quilt, so that doesn't count. I cut some stuff yesterday, but that will go on next weeks usage. This is, of course, a day late!!
Working on my list.... I am making some progress!
2. Put 2 swoon quilts together
3. Put 2 Granny square quilts together UPDATE: One is almost together.
4. border my Zig Zag quilt and finish it
8. Figure out what pattern to use for the fat quarter bundle of Summer Love
9. Put sashing on Stained Glass Quilt and put it together
10. Finish Hopscotch
11. Start "My Precious" #1 Quilt. Chopsticks.
12. Start "My Precious" #2
New Goals (like I needed any more goals!)
13. Make one more Jelly Roll 1600 quilt to show a different technique.
14. Get both Jelly Roll 1600 quilts to LA quilter to have them quilted.
Ok, that's it for now. I have some stuff I was working on yesterday, and hope to have something to show for it today! I also cut a blue million more 2" squares for my Postage Stamp Quilt, will be using some of those as leaders and enders when I quilt and some I will probably put together. :)
More later. Anne