Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wind, I think I'm about to get blown to the next town!

It has been windy for 3 days now.  Honestly, I'm tired of the wind, and I LOVE wind.  But this is just a bit much.  The weather is just plain goofy lately!  It's chilly today too, and I've had to turn on the heat, it was only 59 in the house.  BRrrrrr..

Well, I have been staring at this 1600" quilt for almost a day now, and I must tell you that it's growing on me for sure!  It is so bright.  I'm really liking it!

Went shopping.  Had to buy dog food.  A few months ago, the dog food I buy lowered their bag of food to 36 pounds (I think it was 36) instead of 40.  Today the bag says... BONUS  10% more more food...  Do they think I am stupid?  I'm guessing that they got a LOT of complaints.  Granted the bag was actually 2$ cheaper than it was 6 months ago, guess people started buying other brands.  Good.  :)

So it's cold and windy and I'm staying in tonight and going to wrap up in a blanket and watch a movie!  Probably GodFather II.  :) 

Have a great weekend.  And stay safe, and God Bless. Anne

No comments: