Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Long day and I'm tired!

I just got back in from a 5 mile walk.  I am whipped!  I met a neighbors dog, a cute little Scottish Terrier.  I petted him and then without thinking rubbed my eyes... NO!  So my eyes are swollen now due to allergies and I had tears running down my face while I was out walking!  Got home and rinsed my eyes out and looks like it's going to be a benedryl night tonight.  And my nose is running and I'm sneezing.

Look what my mail lady brought me today!!!



20 new fat quarters, from the SummerLove collection.  They came from The Intrepid Thread.  I love them, but have no clue what I'm going to do with them!!!
Now, that's 5 yards of fabric I have to add to my total of fabric bought this year.


I never turned on the quilting machine today.  I was in the front sewing room making collars all day.  Watched Lethal Weapon 3 and 4 today.  I'd never seen either one of those, so it was new for me!

Here's some of the collars I made today.... these will probably go into my Etsy store or to a Greyhound group to raise money.




 I was on a black and white kick today!  I actually made a client a couple of black and white collars and wanted to send her a picture of the others I had, so I made them! 

These two are satin ribbons and very cute.  $20.00 each for 1.5" fully lined Martingale collars!


 I really like this one in white!

This collar is so pretty.  I also have this trim in a beige and a maroony brown color.  But I REALLY like the black best!

This is such a pretty collar.  I actually searched all over for this trim for a client who wanted white collars for her dogs for her wedding!  I have sold a number of these for weddings.  :)  

This is an interesting trim.  Makes a cool collar!



I love this trim.  I actually bought this for my Phantom who was a black retired racing greyhound.  He looked so handsome in this collar. 







I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, it's going to be a chore to stay up until the dogs do their last potty at 9pm!  I'm practically doing head slams on the table while I'm writing this post.  So I'm going to jump into the shower and then get all settled for the night.  Have a great evening and God Bless,   Anne

No comments: