Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hump day, it's Wednesday!

The middle of the week, especially the work week!  Yesterday I didn't get to quilt, but I was sewing, collars and harnesses and such. 
I got some new patterns in the mail and a couple of new rulers as well.  Very very exciting!  I can't wait to try these patterns out.  Today I plan to maybe quilt.  Or maybe sew, I'm not nearly caught up on orders yet.  Honestly I would love to take a nice long hike outside.  Or just go and snooze on the deck with a good book.  I really need to find a great chair for my deck for just that! 
Did you ever have one of those days when you don't want to be lazy, but you sure don't want to start a project that will make you work?  Oh well, I'll get this all sorted out!  :)  I'm off to do something!

No comments: