Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Got something done, not much, but something!

I got new patterns and rulers so I can make those patterns.  And I have other patterns that will use the same rulers, so, it's a good thing that I bought them!  And I made something today, it's not great or wonderful, but it's useful and I needed one!


My two new patterns.  Both by Jaybird Quilts.  I saw a triangle quilt made with Chopsticks and HAD TO HAVE THAT PATTERN!  And I saw the Jawbreaker and loved that one too. 
I have some fabric I've had for a while and am going to use it with the Chopsticks pattern.  I'm excited!

And one of my new rulers. 


And my 60 degree angle ruler. 

A friend went to Tucson and I asked her to pick up some flannel for me and this is what I got.  I'm going to make bibs out of this, and there's girlish fabric and manly fabric, so that's a very good thing! 

And this is my new pincushion.  Never in my life have I made a pincushion before.  It wasn't hard, but it wasn't easy either!!!  And it's wonky and crooked, and I still should put a button in the middle of it,  but it works and that's a good thing!  And it's my favorite colors together!  :)






 And that's pretty much all I have accomplished today.  I should do more.  Maybe read.  Maybe sleep!!! 

No comments: