Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fitbit, what a neat little gadget!

I have had fun with this thing.  I especially like the fact that it monitors one's sleep!  I awoke 12 times during the night and out of the  71/2 hours I was in bed, I only actually slept 6 3/4 hours.  It even tells me how long it took me to fall asleep, 9 minutes. And this is after taking a couple of benedryl for my allergies.  Very interseting!!! There were several times when my awake time lasted 2 or 3 minutes, that must be when I got up to use the ladies room.  This little thing tells me how many calories I burn each day, how many steps I've taken and how many calories I've taken in, and breaks it down into fat, protein and carbs. Check it out if you are trying to lose weight or get into better shape.


It's really tiny, much smaller than any pedometer I've ever used.  And I'm finding that it's pretty accurate too, so just into it, I'm very pleased.  Will let you know what I think of it in a couple of weeks!

No comments: