Monday, March 12, 2012

What a day!

Yesterday I made 19 of the granny square quilt blocks.  Today I made 22 of them.   And today I ironed 41 of them and then trimmed up 41 of them!  Add that to the 15 that I already made, and that's a total of 56 blocks. 
I have 19 scrappy 2 color way blocks.  22 blocks that are 2 color and two fabrics.  And there are 15 blocks that are color way blocks, no two hues, all blues and all pinks etc.  So I need to make 5 more colorway blocks, and 1 more block with the two hues in the block! 
I have some pictures and I'll post them tomorrow. 

I also made collars and such today and have to print postage before I climb into my bed! 

And tomorrow I will be doing some testing with some fabrics and a new pattern and making some more greyhound blocks and will be putting them together eventually to auction off to raise money for the hounds.  :)

Ok, stick a fork in me, I'm done!  Sleep well, and God Bless,   Anne

No comments: