Friday, March 16, 2012

greyhound quilt...

Got some work done on the quilt. 



Ok, this is a test block, it's my second one.  This one went together really easily.  It looks a little crooked in the pic, but it's not, it's 10.5" square. 



These are the greyhounds that I was given to use.  I will cut them 5" square and then sew them in as the center.  This one is just laid in to see what it would look like.
I wonder if I should use a color in there instead of the white?  Maybe a red or blue?


This is the first test block I made.  It has a number of errors in it.  I'll use it somehow for something, I rarely waste fabric!  :)




I sent these off to the gal who donated the center blocks and who will be giving the quilt for auction.   I'll see what she thinks of the squares. 

Lulu is really starting to use her paw about 40% of the time!  I'm so happy and grateful that it's getting better! 

It's Friday, it's Lent and I'm Catholic, so no meat dinner.  Salmon patties is on the menu!  So I guess I'd best get cooking, I'm hungry! 
God Bless, Anne

No comments: