Sunday, March 4, 2012

1. Finish the blocks for both dialysis quilts
2. Sew both dialysis quilts together
3. Make the 2 or 3 swoon blocks that I must make to finish up the third swoon.
4. Put together 1 swoon, so I can donate it to the Mennonite quilting
5. Make and ship 3 orders that must go out on Monday morning.
6. Make more of the asterisk quilt blocks.  And post the picture here of the one I made last night.

Not bad considering that I forgot to put in  7. sleep all day Saturday cause I am going to be sick!!!

And 8. Make one granny square to test pattern.  wasn't on my list either. 

So, all things considered, this weekend was a HUGE SUCCESS!

And, here's my granny square:



Greens.  It was easy to do and came together fast.  :)  I like it.  I see more of these blocks in my future!!









G'night and happy dreams,   Anne

No comments: