Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm beat!

I've been sewing on one thing or another since about 8am this morning!  Got a lot accomplished too.
Have collar orders to print postage for before I go to bed.  Cut out all the 2.5" strips for the 2 swoon tops I need to put together.  And I made 14 of the 2.5" granny squares. 
I'm tired!  I will take some pics of the granny squares tomorrow.  I have only 5 more to go to make a small quilt, more if I want to make a bigger quilt.  I'll have to put them together and see how it looks to me, maybe 20 will be good.  I have enough squares cut out to make probably another 30 blocks, so if I don't need to make this one bigger, I will make at least one more.  :)

I picked out my fabrics today to make the On A Whim quilt... that quilt along starts on the 12th of March I think.  So I'll be ready for that one.  Then I have a couple of more quilts which I want to try out.  :)

Alrighty then, a GREAT Monday.  :)  Now I have to print that postage and then hit the sack, I've been up since waaaayyy too early this morning!  Have a great evening!  God Bless,  Anne

No comments: