Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

Well, it's a Tuesday anyhow!  Lack of sleep last night, just was up and down all night and finally decided to get my arse out of bed at 6am.  It's not even 7 yet, and if I were smart, I'd still be snoring!!  :)

Keeping track of fabric usage and purchase for 2012.  :)

Used this week:      3 yards
Used year to date:   17.75 yards
Purchased this week:  12 yards
Purchased to date:   12 yards

Net used for 2012:  7.75 yards

Boy that bolt of white hurt!!  But I'm still in the positive in Net used!  Now as best as I can tell, I shouldn't have to buy any more fabric until I run out of black and then I'll have to buy a bolt of black.  This year I'm going to use a ton of fabric!


Oh, and this total doesn't include fabric won, since I'm not sure exactly how much fabric is in there and I spent no money on it!  I won't include it's usage when I turn it into a quilt, just usage of any of my fabrics that I add to the quilt. 


Later Gator!  Anne

No comments: