Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday Evening..

It's Fat Tuesday and I have splurged!  I have mac and cheese and pizza bites waiting for my dinner!  And I have 2 more swoon blocks that I've made.
I got a hair cut and gee, I love to get my hair cut, Sandy does such a great job. 
Ran to the store for creamer and sweetener and some new reading glasses.  Found some Foster Grants that I really like. 
And I've been on the phone for the last 4 hours since I got home making arrangements for this coming weekend! I didn't get much sleep last night and that's left me more prone to be emotionally upset, and so I've been hustling getting things together! And I believe I have succeeded.  And that's a good thing. 

My swoon blocks first of all...


My green and purple swoon block!  I like this block, and the center is pieced, but because of the fabric, you can't really tell.  I had all the blocks cut out and then realized I didn't have the center, so I had to piece it out of two pieces.
+
And this is a block that I made to be ugly.  But it's not terribly ugly and so I think I've failed in uglyness.  :)

I'm not thrilled with the print, not even sure why I had that print in my stash, it's not particularly pretty! And the maroon is the same color of scrubs I wore for one of my ICU jobs. and I don't care for that color!  But all in all, it's not horrible.  :)



I have 3 more blocks cut out and I don't imagine that I will get anything else done this week... you never know, but don't think so!

And because I found these, I thought I'd share them...


This is a picture of me when I was about 2 or 3 years old.  Wasn't I cute?  Wonder what the heck happened! 

And this is me on Easter Sunday the year I was 4.  I was all dressed up in my Easter dress and bonnet and ready for church.  


This is me and my date for my junior Prom.  I don't remember his name, but Bobby seems to come to mind, but not positive!  



And this was one of my wedding pictures.  :)  

That dress was a size 3, I bet I couldn't get my head in it now!






I need to get laundry done, folded and put away and then the dishes and so forth! 
Keep me in your prayers that my plans for the weekend all come to fruition.  :)   God Bless,   Anne

No comments: