Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well, I was supposed to do this yesterday, but hey, I'm only a day late!

Keeping track of fabric usage and purchase for 2012.  :)

Used this week:       .50 yards
Used year to date:   .50 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased to date:   0 yards

Net used for 2012:  .50 yards

Ok, that's the 1/2 yard I used total to make my book cover. Which I haven't taken a picture of yet!  Oy! 

I've been sewing, but not quilting.  As disappointing as that is, well, sometimes it's a necessity.  :)

It's been a really quiet week.  I didn't get to the dance last week, I flat out forgot about it!
I've watched a bunch of movies, and the one single outstanding one is "With Honors."  Joe Pesci plays a bum at Harvard University.  It's a really interesting movie and well worth the time to see it.
There are so many good movies out there that I'd like to see and own. 
Has anyone been to see War Horse yet?  I've heard good reviews about it and bad ones as well.  I'm on the fence about seeing it in the theater or just waiting until it comes out on DVD. 

Tomorrow is another sewing day, maybe I'll have time to make a block or two as well.  I also need to do laundry and vacuum this house! 

Ok, off to do the dishes and then jump into the shower and then read for a few minutes and then off to dreamland.  Have a great Wednesday everyone, God Bless,     Anne

No comments: