Monday, December 26, 2011

Long day today.  I spent the entire morning on the phone with Amazon.  When they are good, they are very very good, and when they are bad, they are VERY VERY bad.  I ordered a kindle for a Christmas gift.  It never arrived.  Actually when all was seen and done, IT WAS NEVER SHIPPED.  Amazon made the label, but they never shipped it.. yet they continued to claim that it was "lost"  but yet, not lost enough to refund my $$$ until tomorrow.  YIKES!  But when push came to shove, they finally refunded my money, but I won't get that money for 2-3 days.  Yup, they take it instantly, but yet they can't refund it instantly, amazing isn't it?
Anyone know anything about the Nook?  Frustrating at the very best. 

Have to put in an order for hardware tomorrow, I actually enjoy ordering from this place, everyone is so much fun and so very nice!

Other than this, it's been a very boring day.  Sorry I don't have a more exciting life!! 

See you all tomorrow!  God bless,    Anne

2 comments:

BJ in TX said...

Wow - I can understand your frustration! Are you serious about getting the Nook? I only hear good things about it, and have done quite a bit of research. Plan on ordering the Nook tablet in a month or so (birthday!). Your life isn't boring - it sounds just perfect!

Anne said...

Thanks BJ! Yup, serious about the nook. I have to do some more research on it, and should have done better research on the Kindle and if I had, I would never have bought it.