Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas is almost over....

Went to midnight mass last night and it was a great mass.  We had 25 people there, and that's about 15 more than I expected! 
Morning mass was fairly quiet with only about 30 people attending.  Music was good though!!

Went to friends house for Christmas day and had a wonderful meal and lots of fun with friends.  I am so stuffed, I may not be hungry until tomorrow afternoon!! Lots of wine was consumed, chocolate wine, yummy.   I had no idea that my friend was such a great cook, but the food was fabulous and plentiful.  :)
I am tired, I didn't get to bed until about 3:30 this morning and was out by 6:15 this morning.  So I am hoping that I sleep well tonight, and 9pm can't get here soon enough!
Tomorrow is going to be a cleaning day, my house is a mess! 

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  Have a great week and God Bless,  Anne

No comments: