Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another really busy day and I'm just catching my breath!  Sewing dog harnesses, nothing special about them, just good sturdy harnesses and usually a leash or collar to go with! 
I've watched a few new movies in the past week.  "Crash" with Sandra Bullock, Matt Dillon, and others in it.  Not a bad movie, but I need to watch it again and maybe I'll totally understand it!  The way the characters in the movie are woven into each others lives is very interesting.   Then I watched "28 Days" with Sandra Bullock.  It's about a woman who enters a rehab unit.  Sandra does a really good job of portraying a drunk!  Not sure if I mentioned, but I watched the 3rd of the Twilight saga, Eclipse.  Very good.  I am still surprised that I liked these movies so well!    Now I have "The Lincoln Lawyer" with Matthew McConaughey in it to watch.  I love lawyer books and movies, so I'm hoping I'll like this one.  Then I have "The Yellow Handkerchief" to watch.  So I'm looking forward to sewing tomorrow so I can watch movies!
Some friends of mine are going to see "War Horse" and I'm invited, can't wait, not sure when we're going, but I can't wait!
I went to the theater to see "The Help" and then bought the DVD when it came out.  Now a friend has loaned me the book to read, so I'll let y'all know if it's as good as the movie!

I've been practicing on my guitar so much that my finger tips on my left hand are actually bruised and it hurts to type!  Oy!

Gotta get off here and tend to my cooking, I'm making some chicken so I can freeze it and have effortless dinners for the next few weeks!  I like effortless!!  Have a great Wednesday and God Bless,   Anne

No comments: