Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Sunday. :)

Last night I went to a party at Shadow Mountain Country Club, it was a pot luck and the food was yummy.  On the way home, I reached up and put my sun visor down, and then realized that it was late at night and that the sun wasn't shining, but that the moon was so bright it bothered my eyes while driving!  I think that's the first time in my life I've ever done that!  I'm told there was a total lunar eclipse that morning, but I was sleeping! 
Today was a church day (went to mass last evening as well.)  Our music director wasn't there, and I don't play alone, so there was no music.  We sounded pretty terrible last night.  Today was a little better because I changed the songs around.  Next week will be the same.  It's amazing how 50 people can sound "OK" in church, yet when the mennonites visited, they sang A Cappella and they filled the church with music, 12 of them.  Kind of sad when you think about it.  I was a little discouraged since NO ONE opened their music books last night, they were never intending to sing.  Frustrating. 
I took a long nap today and did dishes and cleaned up around here a bit, and pretty much just did nothing at all really.
I've decided that starting January 1, 2012 I'm going to keep track of all fabric used, and all fabric being added to my stash!  Should be interesting.  :)
Ok, tomorrow I want to sew something, anything!  I think I've been elected to help decorate the church too, not sure how that happened, but ok!
Have a great Monday folks, God Bless,  Anne

No comments: