Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Great evening!

Sewed collars most of the day.  A friend and I went to Benson and hit the Walmart and the Safeway and then went out for Chinese food.  YUMMY!  I had the best ever in my life Hot and Sour Soup and then really good Sweet and Sour Pork.  I'm stuffed!
I picked up some food for Christmas at Walmart, and went to Safeway to pickup some Chocolate wine.  I just love this stuff and it was on sale... so I picked up a few bottles for gifts as well and one for the next few evenings. 

Was good to spend some one on one time with my friend.  But she lives way out in the desert, so I drove to her house and then she drove from there.  One the way home (well after dark) there was a car behind us as we drove towards her house.  When we turned onto her street (she has the ONLY house on that street) the car behind us turned and followed us.  SCARED the heck out of us since they've been known to see some international travelers up there...  Anyhow, she parked the car and we went right into the house.  I was looking out the window to see if I could see the car when someone knocked on the glass door.  Gotta tell you, my heart was going about 200 miles an hour at that point.  She went to the door and thankfully a friend of hers was on the other side!  What a relief.  I'm such a chicken!  I could not live out there without a hubby, and thankfully my friend does  have a hubby, but we beat him home.  :)
Anyhow, the dogs were sure glad to see me walk in the door.

Has anyone else noticed a HUGE increase in the amount of spam they've been getting here in December?  I am SOOOO sick of spam.  I have over 2000 emails that I"ve banned, but even so since I have a business, I have to go through the spam to make sure that no customer emails get mixed in with the spam!  Wish those people who spam us would get over it and go away!

I bought myself some new make up today.  I think my under eye cover up stuff is about 20 years old, it's really REALLY thick now.  :)   I know my blush is from the 80's... it's Mary Kay and I love it, it's the two shades that you brush over and apply, love the stuff, I'll be heartbroken when it's gone!  My eye liner is at least 10 years old, probably older.  And the majority of my lipsticks are probably 10 years old!!  Some of my eye shadow applicators actually disintegrated when I tried to use them recently.  So today I bought a lipstick, a new mascara (that I replace every 6 months) some eye shadow and  a brownish black eye liner.
I love the lipstick, it's called black cherry and sounds so much darker than it looks.  Do people still use lip liner?  I haven't used it in many years, but saw some today at the store.  I'm pretty happy with my purchases so far, tomorrow I'm going to play with the make up, like a little girl!

I'm off to bake under the hot shower and then get some much needed zzzzz's.   Sleep tight and God Bless,   Anne

No comments: