Monday, December 19, 2011

Busy Monday... but aren't they almost always?

Spent most of the day sewing collars today.   About half way through my day my Sugar jumped up from her position of quality control dog in the sewing room and knocked over my 200 spool thread holder.  I was not pleased.  I had to get down and pick all those spools of thread up and put em back. Grrrowl.  I got it done, and she went out to potty!
Watched the movie "Pearl Harbor" today for the first time ever.  Good movie!  Then I started Sister Act 2, will finish that movie when I sew again. Also reading a good book. but it's not at my fingertips and I can't remember the name of the book or the author.  Tomorrow!!
Hard to believe that Christmas is just 6 days away.  Wow, how time flies when you're having fun!

Have a great day and God Bless,  Anne

No comments: