Monday, October 3, 2011

A good Monday!

I sewed today, dog stuff, couple 3 harnesses and 4 collars and some leashes too.  I didn't take any pictures.
I'm tired and still kind of dragging.  We had some thunder and a tiny bit of rain, Sug was in my closet for about 5 hours over those 3 or 4 claps of thunder.  Talked to some good friend and watched a couple of movies while I sewed.
First I watched Overboard.  It's got Goldie Hawn in it, and her boyfriend/partner Kurt Russell in it.  I just love this movie, it's one of my favorites and I don't care if it's almost 25 years old.  (oh good grief, where has my life gone?)
Then I watched The Incredible Mrs. Ritchie.  It's got Gina Rowlands in it, she was in  The Notebook and What if God were the sun.  This was a good movie, well worth watching.  It was not great, but it was good.
Then I watched The Proposal.   One of my all time favorite movies!  Love Sandra Bullock in this one.  I watch it at least monthly if not more!

Got any suggestions on movies I need to rent or buy?  I still need to get Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I love that movie!  I'm sure there's a few more that I would love to have too! 

Well, it's bed time and I'm beat!  Tomorrow is another sewing day, hope to have some quilting to show you before the day is over!  ;)   G'night and God Bless.   Anne

No comments: