Monday, October 17, 2011

Another week...

I'm sewing harnesses and collars today.  Hope to get to some quilting by tomorrow or Wednesday. Probably Wednesday. 
Slept really crummy last night, think I work up most every hour and looked at my clock.  Wish night had been about 4 hours longer!  ;)   So I'm really tired today and groggy as well. 

I bought myself something for my birthday, it's the 28th of the month and I'll be about 1000 years old... at least it feels that way.  :)



Greyhound book ends.  I got them for a really good price on sale.  


They are neat, but there's only one problem.  And it's not just my set either, they are all like this....




They are both exactly alike.  Meaning that when in use, one looks out at you and one looks back behind to the wall.  One should look left and one should look right so that when they are used, they both look out at you.   Other than that, I love them. 







OK, on that note, I'm going to get back to work on the harness I'm making.  I was just taking a quick lunch break.  :)   God Bless,  Anne

No comments: