Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday

Busy day!  Slept fairly late, up about 8am.  Went to mass last night and then out for a bit to eat.  My friend Sandy is going out of town for the next 2 months, so it was kind of a good bye for her.  Food was good and the company good too.  Father Manolo joined us and is always great company.





 I worked on the 5 exactly alike collars for one client.  I love this trim, I so hope that she'll send me a picture of her dogs in their new collars!


Sugar was my quality control expert today!  There was no storm happening this morning whilst I was sewing, so she joined me in the front room to take charge!



These are two tag collars.  The gal was so excited because I had the green velvet she was looking for.  I have not much more of it, so you won't see it listed on my web site. 


I pulled trims for a group that has ordered a bunch of collars from me.  Actually, I have made collars for their groups annual picnic for about the last 6 years.  Great folks, and I sure hope they are able to raise a ton o f cash for these!

I got my monthly solids from Pink Chalk Solids club.  Aren't they beautiful?  I just love em!  Can't wait to figure out what to do with them! 
I also ordered enough "snow" colored fabric to finish up the Garden Fence, I'm kind of stuck because I don't have  anymore of the white fabric (called Snow).
I also oirdered 15 yards of White, real honest white fabric.  That's a whole bolt full!!!  Seems that a lot of the "modern blocks" use a lot of white.  So I bit the bullet and ordered some!  :)   Also ordered another of the July solids from the Solids club, those are the teals and blues.  Just yummy!  :)

Today while I was sewing, I watched the movie Cinderella Man.  What a great movie!  It's another of the cheapies I bought at the Dollar Store.  It's for sure one that I will watch again!  

That's pretty much what I've been up today.  Life is pretty good, even if I have to work, I'm so blessed to be able to work from home, and God is so good to me.  Have a great Sunday, and God Bless....   Anne

No comments: