Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Well, maybe Wednesday isn't so wacky, maybe it's just me that's wacky!  I seem to have lost my mind over these blocks from the QAL!!  I have had a blast and today the second block came out and I made 4 of them, so I had to make another of the blocks from Monday so that now I'm making 4 of these quilts.  OY!  Let's hope I don't get any more bright ideas!  :)





This is the new Star of Virginia I had to make.  I really like it!










This is the one that matches the first one I made yesterday!  The violets.







This matches the brights that I made yesterday.


And this matches the batiks that I made yesterday. 

And last, but not least, this one matched nothing until I made that top one, and they are a pair!  :)



I love making blocks.  I think that there is so much technique to learn by making the blocks.  Making sure you square everything up as you go along, making sure you cut precisely, and  making sure you butt the seams together properly etc. and so forth.
My blocks are far from perfect, but I really do strive for perfection, just really never reach it! 

I've got to eat some lunch, it's almost dinner time!!  God Bless, Anne

No comments: