Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday

 The third block for the Summer Sample Series is called Mosaic.  This block seem fairly simple, it's just 16 HST's.  The tricky part is getting them laid out correctly umpteen times when you do 4 of them.  :)

I like the block.  the first one I think I had to undo that bottom brown block about 3 times before I got my eyes on straight and got it right!









I really like the purple and green one too, the white with the colors looks good.  :)
But this one is my very favorite!  I just love the orange with the yellow and the blues. 
And I like the addition of the brighter purple in this block as well. 
I'm pretty happy with most of the points, but points will always be a PIA.  :)


So, all in all, I'm happy with all 4 blocks.  I can hardly wait until Monday to do another block.  :)






Ok, that's it for the moment.  I'm really sleepy and I need to eat dinner, so I'd better get off the computer, feed the dogs, fix my dinner and then get some reading done before it's bed time!  Later and God Bless,   Anne

No comments: