Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Play time....

Have had a hodge podge kind of day!  Made a couple of blocks and will post pics later.  Talked to a couple of clients about their dogs collar needs and have some new orders to fill.  Worked on my Bible/Book study for tonight and enjoyed that tremendously. Took a nap cause I didn't get enough sleep last night. 
Then I played with my blog to get a better color than red... red isn't a bad color, but it's not my favorite color.  So I found TEAL!  My favorite color.  I actually used to have a teal car, back in the early 90's I bought a Geo Storm.  LOVED that car, it was a FUN car, it was sporty and cornered well when driving on the back roads.
Anyhow, hope you like the new color for my blog, but never think something is in stone, I'll get bored with it eventually and change it again, hopefully not for a while, but you never know.  :)
I have some time before I had to feed dogs and get ready for Bible study, so I'm going to go and make another quilt block.  I'll post pics tonight when I get home, before I go to bed.  Later.  :) Anne

No comments: