Thursday, July 7, 2011

More UFO work...

It was a slowish day.  I got out of bed late, it was actually after 9am!  Worked on my pizazzz quilt I showed yesterday, got the border on and it's finished!  Another UFO DONE!!!  Yipeee.  Watched The Vanishing with Sandra Bullock and Kiefer Sutherland and Jeff Bridges, not a horrible movie, I gave it a 3.  Not enough Sandra Bullock in it for me.  :)
I spent an hour or so quilting another UFO Pizazzz, not quite finished, then I'll put the binding on and watch another movie while I do that.
I sandwiched my Coyote wall hanging and now have to figure out how I want to quilt it.  It's bigger than I thought it would be I think, but I like it.
Clipped some doggy toenails today.  Sugar spent a lot of time in my closet, she must be feeling the barometric pressure because there was no rumbling of thunder that I heard.  It was a cloudy day and very cool this afternoon, about 85 degrees on my deck, I love those temps!
Took my evening walk, about 2 miles.  Took some pics, but haven't downloaded them yet. 
Here's some pictures from last nights walk..
 Mr. Bunny was stuck on one side of the road while his family was on the other!  He was not happy that I was in his way.  He's just a little guy and was really antsy to get to his Mom!

The one above is of the Cochise Stronghold at dusk.  The sky is pretty dramatic!
The one to the right, sunset over the Dragoons.  Love our sunsets out here, they are fabulous and often quite dramatic.  I hear that our sunrises are also dramatic, but I don't see them often.  :)

Ok, I'm tired, it's been a long day.  Have a great Friday!
God Bless, Anne

No comments: