Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday's thoughts...


See my sweet Cali ---->
She's my almost 14 year old greyhound. Isn't that the cutest little white face you've ever seen? I guess I'm partial!
Her little right ear that is half gone is standidng straight up! I cannot express how much I love this girl!
I've been a collar making fool for the last few days. Now I have maybe half of today to work on some quilts. I have a baby quilt that is all cut out and waiting to be put together and then there's my bargello that is in need of being finished! Oy! Not enough hours in the day for all of this.

Yesterday I spent the morning running around town getting errands done. We have a new candy store in town called "Sweet Treats" and I made the mistake of stopping there since I had been having this urge for peanut butter fudge. I cannot believe all the flavors of fudge that are made now a days! And of course I got to taste a bunch of them. Yummy! Well my peanut butter fudge came home and I've eaten a piece or two, it is really good!
Did anyone else watch Mike Huckabee's new show (called Huckabee) on Fox News over the weekend? I really like that man, wish he would drop that funky tax idea stuff, but all in all I hope to see him back in 4 years, he's a neat man. :) Anyhow, I really enjoyed the show and how cool was it to see Mike playing guiltar with a bunch of other techs and such for the ending song. All in all, a pretty good show, had a lot of great things to say. :)
I'll be watching the VP debate this week too, should prove to be very interesting. :)
Have a great week.

No comments: