Friday, October 24, 2008

Wow, can't believe I haven't posted in so long....

It's been a busy fall so far! Phantom is finally back to normal after his dental. Sugar had a dental on the 13th of the month and did really well... th0ugh she lost 6 teeth, but most were the tiny ones in the front. She was such a drama queen that afternoon though, you'd have thought she had major sugery!

I'm taking a quilting class at Ruth Blanchet's Academy of Quilting, it's a holly wreath and it's applique!


I'd put the picture here, but it will probably go at the top of the page, I hate that about this blog. :( Well, how about that, I edited the HTML and there she is!
MY wreath is crooked, so I put some more leaves in at the 5PM spot and a few at the 11pm spot. :) (guess it could be the 5am spot hum? *grin*)
Anyhow, it's been a while since I've been sewing and it feels great to be back at it!

I've yet to finish my last bargello, so I must get in gear and get that done too. A friend of mine is a new grandmom and I have a quilt to put together for her new grandson! :) Happy things.

Ok, enough for the moment, can't think of another thing to say! :)

No comments: