Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's been a long week...

And I have been crazy busy and not feeling too hot for a couple of days.
Had myself a little bladder infection that started on Sunday.  I hate hate hate those.  But it's doing much better now.  But I hate antibiotics too, but this is one of those times when there is NO choice!!!

I've been busy sewing all week making collars and such.  Doing some days of the Creative Journal and missing a couple of them and one of them is not finished. 

Last night in the middle of the night the phone rang at 3:30 ish am.  A freaking fax machine, from Canada no less.  ARGH!  So that got me up and I didn't get back to sleep until it was about time to get up! So I've been really sluggish all week.

Sugar's been kind of icky this week too, not sick and not bad, but not herself.  So I've been pampering her! 

I started a wonderful bible study and have been doing that every day too.  I've been trying to deal with the heat, and boy oh boy it's been hot.  My phone tells me it was 102 today, but on my porch, it was well over 110.  There was a nice breeze and it wasn't bad.  It's going to be in the 100's until at least Monday and then just under 100 officially which means probably 104-106 on my porch.  And, by the way, my porch is covered and doesn't even get a lot of sun until mid afternoon and then it's through the trees.

Rudy is doing great!  He's such a bundle of energy, but even he gets sluggish in the heat!
Here's a picture of him a couple of weeks ago, of course, carrying a stuffie around!


And a picture of the sunset tonight.  You can see all 4 I posted on my 365 creative journal site!

We do have some fabulous sunsets here, this isn't the most beautiful one, but it was very nice!

I'm off to bed, have a great Friday and God Bless.   Anne






1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What a beautiful sky, you have some of the most amazing sunsets there.

Sorry about you not feel well. I had one of those recently, no fun.

I need to add your 365 blog to my listing on fabric 365. I may remember to do that tomorrow.......