Sunday, March 17, 2013

LONG day!

But I got a lot done!  I sewed from about 9am until almost 7pm today, have like 8 packages to put into the mail. 
I just spent almost 45 minutes getting one label done and on the package... it's to Denmark.  I printed the same label 5 times!  First Paypal tells me NOT to use an adhesive label.  Then the program tells me that an adhesive label is the best.  Ok, fine, I just want to ship this package, can you please make up my mind for me?  Then I had to download a program to print the label, the ones over seas are printed differently than the ones for the USA.  Ok, well at least it was a learning experience and now I know how to accomplish printing out my labels for packages going to other countries!  :)   Works for me.

Not one moment available today to quilt.  But perhaps tomorrow and Tuesday I can turn on the Bernina and get her going!

I was digging in my saved files on my computer the other day and found some pics of me when I was but a wee child!  The top one, I was 3 and it was Easter.  Remember when we got all dressed up for Easter?  

 The one below I was 2.  Don't you just love those short short short bangs?  My Mom kept my bangs that short until I was in like the 7th grade and refused to let her cut them ever ever again!   How dorkey looking
are those things?  But I wasn't an ugly child at least!

The dogs had a quiet day, thank goodness.  I really like quiet in the house, I'm pretty spoiled I guess, don't like noise and confusion at all.

Oh, I watched about 6 movies this weekend.  The best was The Wizard of Oz.  I haven't seen that one since my kids were little!  Back in Ohio, they used to show the Wizard of Oz every spring.  It was so much fun to see it again!  I noticed a lot of things that I never noticed before. 

Then today I watched ET for the first time since my kids were little!  What a great movie that was!  Lots of fun to watch!  I remember taking the boys to see it twice! 

Gee, now I'm kind of in the mood to see the Starwars Movies, I bet they aren't cheap!  That was forever ago!!!

Ok, I'm going to turn in and get some rest!  I work up early today and was out of bed by 5:30 for some crazy insane reason.  :)  
Have a great week, and God Bless,   Anne

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Was it the old Wiz of Oz or the New one? You looked just like me, must have been the times. Short bangs, but mine were dark dark. Mom named me after the Good Witch in the Wizard of Oz because she wanted a little girly girl with blonde curls. I was neither girly girl nor blonde. But she married an Italian, what did she expect!