Saturday, February 9, 2013

Got up to it snowing this morning.  Not that it stuck, it was 38 degrees.  (and gee, we're all the way up to 43 at this moment!)
I know I've mentioned before about how much I detest the cold weather.

See  how you can't see the mountains in this picture, it's like this to the north and to the west, like there's no mountains at all, just flat land!

I did get a chance yesterday to start putting some of my red, white and blue blocks together, but in the middle of working on it, I had to run off to work on the router issues.
Router issues, I never knew that I didn't know anything much about routers, and now I know ever so much more, but yet I still really don't know much about routers!  Ever heard of bullets?  Nope, not the kind that go in your gun, but the kind that go on antennas!  And extenders and repeaters (I am a ham, so I know about repeaters!) and all kinds of stuff. 
Turns out that the Amped router is good after all and works fine, but I'm not sure I need it.  Or the NetGear router either.  But I'm closer to solving the issues with the help of a kind neighbor!  The issue is passwords and being able to change it.  Oy!  It's given me a great big headache this month.

I've sent out quite a few collar and such this week, so that's a good thing.

And now it's cold again.  I sure hope this cold snap leaves quickly!

What I see:  Foggy gloomy day, very little sun.
What I hear:  Cars going down the road, and my wind chimes.
What I smell:  Someone has their wood stove going, I smell the burning wood.  Yummy!
What I feel:  COLD wind.
What I wish: MUCH warmer weather.
What I want: A big veggie pizza!
What I will settle for:  The bean soup simmering in my slow cooker!

Have a great weekend and God Bless,   Anne

No comments: