Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday, half way through the week...

It's been a busy one. Woke up without water and with the heater once again not working.  Yesterday there were broken pipes to dig up and fix (nope, I don't dig and I am not even a little bit plumber!)  So that took a few hours in which I did not have water!  It's been crazy with this bitter cold (yesterday it was 4 degrees at 7am) weather.  Hopefully it's gone for the year.  This morning it was in the neighborhood of 12, felt like a heat wave!  And the temps got up to 60 this afternoon.   I changed out heaters in the kitchen last night and it was 65ish today when I got up, sure beats   less than 50 degrees in the house! (tried to use the universal "less than" sign there and it took it as html and won't let me use it!)
Sugar was so happy about the warm weather that she was sunbathing on the porch!  Rudy was doing zoomies in the yard and was thrilled with the warm weather!

Hope y'all have a great 'rest of the week' and hope everyone has nice weather!  God Bless, Anne

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

It is Saturday......do you have water yet????? LOL