Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday is Puppy Day!

He's home and he's almost 5 weeks old.  His Momma has pushed him away, won't let him nurse unless someone is gently holding her still to nurse. So, Rudy came home this morning.  :)


He's snoozing after getting his very first solid food!  I had to put the first few bites into his mouth, but after that he was digging in on his own!  He's still not so sure that water shouldn't come from Momma, but I managed to get some water into him as well. 
The girls had a good sniff at him and Lulu runs to me when he cries out in his sleep, I'm sure she's making sure that I'm paying attention to him!

I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures to make y'all crazy with! 

Today a good friend of mine left to move to the Phoenix area.  I am feeling kind of sad and missing her.  But I'm sure I'll find more time to sew now.  Have a great day!  And God Bless.  :)   Anne

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

AWWWWWW! so sweet. See, he is already smart! Keep those puppy pictures coming. Lulu might be a good momma to him too.

glen; and bottle that puppy breath!